Slalom among the "ecofurbi" with Alkemilla
• Organic certificates for guarantee.
• Quality, innovative fragrances, effectiveness.
• Active ingredients extracted from plants / not created in laboratory.
- NO SILICONES: derivatives of silicon, often used because they give pleasantness to the texture. Sensitizing, occlusive, odorless and colorless, in INCI appear as Dimethicone, indicated with PEG 10 Dimethicone or Methicone.
They mask skin and hair problems by wrapping them as if in a cellophane film, worsening their appearance as soon as use is suspended.
- NO ACRYLATES: film-forming substances with an "unnatural" barrier effect between the epidermis and the environment. Composed of molecules foreign to those constituting the hydrolipidic layer, they hinder the "breathing" of the skin, trapping germs and potentially causing irritation and allergic manifestations.
- NO PETROLATES: lipids obtained from hydrocarbons obtained from petroleum, used as solvent, emollient, carrier or functional substances, but potentially carcinogenic.
The most popular? PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, economical shelf carrier that does not go rancid, negligible cost for companies and high long-term yield.
- NO EDTA: Ethylene Diamino Tetracetic Acid. Arrived in the sea following consumer discharges, in contact with mercury and various heavy metals, it liquefies and is absorbed by the fish that translate the metals themselves at a concentration 5000 times higher. Finished on our tables and ingested can lead to saturnism.
- NO BHT and BHA: synthetic antioxidants among the most famous, but powerful endocrine disruptors.
- NO PROPYLEN GLYCOL: humectant used to delay the dispersion of moisture from the skin, prevents evaporation and prevents the cosmetic from drying out. Often also used Glycerin or PEG, with a pseudo moisturizing function.
- NO SLS: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate. It is a surfactant: have you ever seen a fly fall into the water? Float !!! A drop of soap and immediately it will sink. This happens thanks to the presence of surfactants such as SLS, in fact its function is to lower the surface tension of the water allowing the skin to be wet, removing dirt and grease that will be emulsified and removed with rinsing. Emulsifier, detergent, foaming agent, solubilizer ... the bad news? It has been found in the cells that make up cancer tissue.
- NO PARABENS: preservatives and antimicrobials. They are divided into four forms:
Ethyl, Methyl, Buthyl and Prophyl; they greatly influence the rate of estrogen in the body. Are they carcinogenic?
Read the label ... prodigious creams on breathtaking models, high-sounding names, promises of illusory results ... realize what they contain and how much they want to make you pay !!!
Alkemilla Eco Bio Cosmetic is:
- Phytoextracts, floral waters and natural components obtained from plants in biodynamic, organic and wild cultivation
- Eudermic vegetable emulsifiers
- Natural antioxidants such as Citrus, Eucaliptus, Mentha and Lavandula.
- Surfactants with slightly reduced foaming action, excellent detergent activity such as Coco glucoside, Decyl glucoside, Lauryl glucoside, Sodium sunflowerseedamphoacetate, Disodium cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl, hydroxysultaine, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium cocoyl sarcosinate.
- Natural preservatives - identical, i.e. substances that are found the same in nature such as Benzyl alcohol, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate, Sodium dehydroacetate.
- Vegetable mucilages such as Glycerin (of vegetable origin), Sorbitol, Propanediol (from corn), Malva sylvestris, Althea officinalis, Aloe Barbadensis
- "Natural" cold pressed vegetable oils does not mean Bio: an organic cosmetic must undergo the control of an authorized body to be certified according to specific regulations
- Biological Product (Organic): the organic production method considers the entire agricultural ecosystem using the best environmental practices, exploits the natural fertility of the soil, promotes biodiversity and the protection of natural resources, excludes the use of GMOs, makes use of strict criteria for the protection of the environment, people, animal welfare and rural development (REGULATION - EC - N. 834/2007)
Look for the clue: presence of the certification mark on the package!
Choose Alkemilla ... think Eco Bio ...